Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...


One:
I am absolutely loving doing random Zumba workout videos with my roomie Haley! Having a chance to burn off some steam and having a good laugh about how stupid we both look. Loving Lady Gaga's Bad Romance...Classic! Whoever created Zumba thank you! You just made my day just that much better!!!

Two:
I am loving Jade Is The New Black!!!! You have to have this color in your OPI collection. It is really not that bright of a green so really anyone can pull it off I promise! It is my new favorite polish and I will be sporting it for quite a while.
Three:
I love how I feel like a freshmen again by eating the Union. Chick-fi-la with a couple of fellow student teachers makes for one exciting dinner. Thanks Whitney and Lauren for listening to me rant and rave about my student teaching problems and giving me some advice! I know I can always count on other student teachers to understand exactly what I am going through. 

Four:
So I am kind of obsessed with my new nook color! I have been reading Wuthering Heights right now on it and my next read will be Water for Elephants. This is by far one of the best Birthday presents I have ever gotten. I love how easy it is to sit down with it and just read or get on the internet. I also love all the free books they have. I just bought a new book about the 5 love languages which I have heard so many people say it is a great book for couples so I guess I will see how it helps me and Josh. 

Five:

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other"-Audrey Hepburn. This quote has been in all of my rooms since I was a freshmen but not till really now has it really meant a great deal to me. I have relied so much on my roomates for support and love and they are always there for me. They are some of the best friends anyone could ever ask for and honestly I do not know what I am going to do without them. Each of them brings a different aspect into my life and I am just so lucky to have these three girls(and Harper) in my life especially right now when I feel so overwhelmed with school and life. Thank you girls you mean the world to me!!

Six:
So apparently I am a little late to be getting on the Etsy bandwagon but I am so obsessed with this site! It has the most unique things on here. I have found so many amazing things on Etsy I could spend hours looking through the entire site. For Christmas I bought my sister some gorgeous earrings and for Josh's Birthday I have found somethings I hope he will love. Seriously if you are looking for a unique gift or you just want something that everyone with be envious of go to Etsy and you will find whatever you are looking for!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! You are becoming a blog pro! haha. I love our random roomie talks and the inspiration that we give each other. HOlla! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I can't wait for our next Zumba session!! So excited!
    2. I also love the polish!
    3. You made me cry a little when you talked about us all not being together next year. What will I ever do without my Em?
    4. I love you!

    ReplyDelete