Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lazy Sunday afternoon

So today is my first real day of Spring Break and it was great. Me and my sister woke up late so we missed church...mom and dad were not thrilled with that but it was nice to sleep in. To make up for missing church though I made lunch for the family...Well I put in some popcorn chicken and fries in the oven. This is our usual Sunday lunch. Delicious I know. Well after we ate and watched some TV together we did what we do almost every Sunday...shop!

My mom had to look for some more work clothes. We are all so proud of her getting her new job!!!! We also had to go get my dad some new dress shoes and walking shoes so me and Becca decided to tag along. Once we got done with mom and dad's shopping we went to look for some shoes for Becca and I desperately needed some new perfume. Becca ended up not finding  anything she really wanted so she came and helped me find some new perfume. Since I stared wearing perfume I have always used Ralph Lauren Romance...Its amazing and I always get complements on it! Well this time I wanted to try something a little different. We went to all the counters and we found the perfect one! Its the Marc Jacobs Daisy. I am absolutely obsessed with the bottle lol.
 
After the perfume and shoe shopping we went to Becca's favorite store Material Girls in Brandon. When we came in we found a lot of great dresses. I fell in LOVE with this dress and my mom bought it for me to wear to KD formal in April. I am just obsessed with it....I hope that everyone loves it as much as I do. 
I cant wait for April 1st to come here!!!! 
Well I hope everyone has had a great day and I will be able to blog a lot more this week because its SPRING BREAK!!!!!!

1 comment: