Monday, March 7, 2011

Oh What a Day....

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
So of course Monday's are usually everyones least favorite day of the week because its the first day back to work. Well today was my 1st of 10 days to take over my student teaching class. I can honestly say that I was completely overwhelmed but I did my best to contain that and make the best out of the situation. I constantly   had my teacher breathing down my neck this morning which only made  me more nervous about today. As the day wore on though she became more helpful then bossy. I could tell that this is just as hard for her as it is for me. I guess after years of having your own way of teaching it is difficult to let some one new come in and try to take over. I can say that today I saw for the first time my teacher trying her best to help me in my journey to becoming a great teacher.

Well after a long long day at school I still had a lot to do. I have to write, outline, and present three speeches and post them on YouTube by Friday. I have two test this week on Wednesday and Thursday plus a speech/presentation on Thursday. Lets just say that this is one of the busiest weeks of the semester but I am not freaking out too much. I dont know if it is because last semester pretty much numbed me to stressful situations or if it is because I have seniorities? (its real believe me) Well instead of stressing I am taking a little break to catch up on blogging tonight.

Well here are some of my random things I am thinking/ loving right now:
1. My Canon Rebel EOS
This camera has been amazing. I have been able to take some of the most wonderful pictures on this camera that I would not have been able to do with any other camera. I want to say a BIG thank you to my parents who bought this for me for Christmas....I truly love it and hopefully I am getting your moneys worth lol! Here are some pictures I got to take at a wedding I went to in Texas this weekend. This is one of Josh's best friends Ryan and his beautiful bride Hannah on their big day...plus some funny ones of me and Josh.

This is Josh and one of his best friends Tanner.

These are Josh's best friends. Ryan is the one on the far left.
(They are all crazy)

Here is Hannah and the boys.

Ryan always seemed to know when I was taking pictures of him.

You could really tell that these two people were madly in love!

Here is Josh with the Tiger outside a Gas station...Only at LSU. Hotty Toddy!!!! 

Me and the Tiger...GTH LSU.

Well thats about all I have time for tonight but I hope to get better at posting more blogs!!



1 comment:

  1. Who do we hate? LSU! Boo Tigers! :)

    Not really a hate.. just...

    ReplyDelete