Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...



1. Sweet Southern Breeze
I love that I get to lay out with my friend LP and do absolutely nothing all day. The last few days we have planned on laying out at the pool to get a tan (aka sunburn for me). We have had the best time just getting to talk and hangout. I don't know what I am going to do next year when I don't have LP and Harp Harp to hangout with next year....I guess I will be taking many trips up to Desoto County. Oh and here is my new swimsuit that I am very excited about!!!! I hope it looks nice on me.
Asymmetrical ruched bandeau tank

2. Pinterest
This is my new obsession! I have literally spent 2 hours at a time on this site. It is great. It is a site where you can "pin" what you love. For me I always would copy and paste a link of something I really liked and then I would create a new word document. Now thanks to this amazing website I can just pin whatever I want and add it to one of my many boards. I love this and I really hope that some of yall would jump on this band wagon. You have to be invited to this site so just ask around and I am sure that you can find someone you know who had a pinterest account. 

3. Children's Books
            
I know that I may take my job a little too serious but I love being a teacher! I love everything about it and now I love getting ready for my first classroom. I spent over an hour in Barnes and Noble the other day looking for some books for my classroom library. Of course I found the hardback books first...Let me just say that the prices of children's books are absolutely ridiculous. The price of hardback books are double the price of paperback books. For me right now I can't spend that much money on books right now. I found some of my favorites that will hopefully one day end up in my classroom! I cant wait to post pictures of my classroom!

4. Matt and Patty Getting Married!!!!
I just cant believe that one of my best friends just got married this past weekend. I love Matt and Patty so much and I am so happy and excited for them!!!
Love you guys!





1 comment:

  1. Ahh! New blog post! Love it!
    Pool day tomorrow. Get excited! :)

    ReplyDelete