Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

So LP you better be super proud of my for blogging 2 times in a day! Sorry I have neglected you blog and I will do my best to catch up and show you some lovin.


1. Slow summer days:
As LP can probably tell you I have done nothing very productive with my life this week. Sure I have class from 8-11:30 but after that I have pretty much been a complete bum! This last year has really worn me out and so I have taken it upon myself to reward all my hard work with some me time. The last few days have been so much fun for me. I have come over after class had lunch with LP or Josh and then read or taken a nap until I felt like working on my homework. This is the life! Oh and I am reading Twilight for the 100th time (not really but close) because I can and I just love that story! Me, LP, and Haley all are going to have a Twilight movie day/night this week so if anyone is in Oxford come join us! 

2. 4.0 GPA this semester:
So if you know me you know that grades are important to me but they are not my life (aka Josh). I do my best and pray that its good enough. Well this past year I have worked my butt off to get really good grades because it was my last year and boy did it pay off! I got my first 4.0 this past semester!!! Wayne and Beth could not believe it (neither could I really) and they were so proud. Honestly I am just glad that I made them proud with my grades. They have done so much for me and given up a lot for me and my sister to come to Ole Miss so I guess working my butt of for a 4.0 is the least I can do for them.

3. Bridesmaid the movie:
So if you have not seen this movie you have to its seriously one of the funniest movies I have seen in a while. I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time. What is funnier it that I went with one of my best friends Landon and we are in a wedding this June and the character Helen acts just like a girl who is in the wedding with us. Then whole time I was saying to Landon that what Helen did and said sounded like something this girl would say or do. I really think all girls should go see it because more than likely we will all be bridesmaids at least once in our lifetimes (4 for me so far...). Guys should too because they get to see the stupid crap girls have to deal with in a wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment